What Podcasts Are You Listening To?
I had a friend ask me this morning about what was on my podcast subscriptions. After I had listed everything out it occurred to me what a fasinating and electic list I had accumulated. I believe, after looking at my own, that a peak at someone’s podcast subscriptions is a little window into some of their interests.
Here’s My Current List (it does fluctuate):
I am an Old Time Radio nut I have been since I was a teenager when they use to rebroadcast them on Sunday nights on the radio. I subscribe to:
- Jack Benny Show – OTR Podcast (he has a full daily schedule of different shows not just JB)
- Black Museum
- X Minus One Podcast
- Legacy of Laughs
- Lights Out
- Our Miss Brooks
Then I have more on the entertainment/comedy side that I really enjoy:
- WTF with Marc Maron (interviews different celebrities) I really like his style of interview
- The Nerdist
- Mohr Stories with Jay Mohr
- Trailer Park Boys
I have some WWE/UFC ones:
- Talk is Jericho – He often has some very interesting people on outside of WWe including many bands/musicians
- You’re Welcome! With Chael Sonnen
- The Steve Austin Show – and his Unleashed show
Then I have some others like:
- StarTalk Radio – Neil de Grasse Tyson/Bill Nye occasionally hosts (amazing mind blowing show!)
- Someone Knows Something – a bit sad – it’s a documentary about a boy that went missing in Arnprior 30-40 years ago
- Coarse Grind Podcast
- Jillian Michaels
Then finally I just scan the podcast categories every so often and see what’s at the top of the lists, what might interest me. Subscribe – listen for a while, unsubscribe – if it doesn’t meet my needs, repeat.
So what are you listening to? What is on your list?
Photo by: Sai Kiran Anagani